The latest Friends of Max Kade Institute Newsletter is here!
Personal German-American stories and documents are the focus of this issue. Read more about…
– “The Greatest Christmas Ever”: A German-American Pastor’s Service on December 25, 1918
– The Autobiography of Christian Pauli of Winterkraut
– The Otto Schroeder Recordings
– From Rural Germany to the 19th-century Midwest
– The Thiel Family Immigration Story.
If you have not already received your newsletter, join the Friends of the Max Kade Institute and get a copy in the mail or as a PDF!